Read book description and reviews bellow
The earth revolves around the sun. The sun revolves around Gene Simmons, and Gene Simmons revolves around nothing.
In this authorized parody of one of rock and roll’s biggest icons, fans will find incredible “facts” about the legend that is Gene Simmons, peppered with words of wisdom straight from the Demon’s tongue, hilarious reactions to Gene from kids, reimagined movie posters featuring Gene Simmons in the title role, and much, much more.
· The Gene Simmons chess set has 1 king and 31 pawns.
· When Gene Simmons breaks a sweat, everyone scrambles to put it back together.
· Gene Simmons can get to the center of a Tootsie Pop in one lick.
· When Gene Simmons walks into a strip club the girls pay him.
· Gene Simmons doesn't need an umbrella because rain knows better.
- Stan Lee was going to make Gene Simmons a Superhero, but decided to stick to fiction.