Read book description and reviews bellow
Buying an airplane isn’t an easy task, but it doesn't have to be difficult, either—if you read Buying and Owning Your Own Airplane. This handy, comprehensive guide covers all the information and special considerations for buying your own airplane, including selecting partners and home fields, negotiating sales contracts, and maintaining and upgrading your treasured bird.
Readers will find information essential for buying aircraft, including a survey of the most common new and used planes on the market today. Contents include:
• Comprehensive coverage of what first-time owners should consider, with analyses of popular planes.
• An examination of complex single-engine aircraft, so you can expand your horizons into 200+ horsepower singles and retractables.
• Information on taildraggers and other traditional airplanes—as well as new light-sport aircraft.
• Obtaining and retaining insurance coverage and managing all the paperwork involved with the purchase.
• Maintenance, engine operating practices, and overhauls.
• Projections for long-term trends in the aviation industry.
• A complete listing of aircraft owners’ associations specializing in the care of specific types of aircraft.
• Numerous pertinent internet references.